Make fast, reliable compression connector terminations with the Klein VDV211-048 Compression Connector Crimping Tool. It's adjustable design allows the VDV211-048 to crimp most brands of compression BNC, F and RCA connectors to coax cable. The Compression Connector Crimping Tool features a steel body with a chrome finish that resists corrosion and an enhanced pivot point for smooth wobble-free operation.
- Crimps compression BNC, F and RCA connectors to coaxial cable.
- Adjustable universal plunger ensures accurate crimps on multiple types of connectors.
- Steel body with chrome finish resists corrosion and extends tool life.
- Open design with 180 degree capture mechanism provides easy insertion, complete compression and simple removal of cable and connector.
- Compact tool with integrated handle lock for easy storage.
- Spring loaded return increases user comfort and ease of use.
- Integrated F-connector "nest" assists with cable insertion.
- Yellow contoured grips enhance comfort, visibility and allow quick identification.
- Enhanced pivot point for smooth wobble-free operation.